S H A R I T A
Sweet Touch

touch bellow image to get more!



posting! GODDE$$
hello lovely readers! welcome to Feby's blog. Please enjoy!


find me here!

twitter
facebook
instagram
polyvore
Talk with me ^^



Credits!

Basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Template by: Nida
Re-Edited By: Feby Sarita

past or future!


Dalmatian 1st mini album tracklist


In no specific order; bold is the title of the song, the italics is the first line of each song, click the title to read those lyric (Hangul, romanji, and eng)


01. Home Run - Produced by: Disc Brothers, Day Day, Janggeun.
"Oh my god she's coming closer to me"

02. Lost in Love - Produced by: Disc Brothers, Day Day.
"I can't sleep at night, every day and every night."

03. Lover Cop - Produced by: Disc Brothers, Day Day.
"A lover lover lover cop for you."

04. Real Eyes - Produced by: Disc Brothers, Jeesu, Daniel.
"Hey, this song was made by me."

05. Really Really (feat. Sohyun) - Produced by: Disc Brothers, Day Day, Inati, Dari, Janggeun.
"Can I get some love my girl"

06. The Man Disapproved - Produced by: Disc Brothers, Day Day, Shinsadong Tiger, Choi Kyusung, Rado.
"Oh yeah oh oh follow me follow me."

from : dkpopnews

Labels: , ,