S H A R I T A
Sweet Touch

touch bellow image to get more!



posting! GODDE$$
hello lovely readers! welcome to Feby's blog. Please enjoy!


find me here!

twitter
facebook
instagram
polyvore
Talk with me ^^



Credits!

Basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Template by: Nida
Re-Edited By: Feby Sarita

past or future!


#ILOVEINDONESIA and H*TE MALAYSIA

well, that was 2 of 10 tweet on my Trending Board. hahahah, so funny rite?!one side, we said "I LOVE YOU, INDONESIA". and other side so opposite! yes, we h*ate Malaysia. if this condition keep moving on, i believe, Indonesia and Malaysia will have 3rd Wars World...

yeah, Football is universal's language. so why we create new problems??
actually, win or lose is usual..but, in bottom of my heart, lose from Malaysia is ENGGAK BANGET!!

keep your spirit, GARUDAKU!

Labels: , ,